Harness the clarity of your high-definition music files with the JustBoom Pi Zero amplifier board. Audio the way it was meant to be heard!
The JustBoom Pi Zero Amp is a high quality audio amplifier designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It provides up to 192kHz/32bit digital to analogue conversion and gives up to a 2x40W Class-D amplified output. We've also included an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi.
Simply stack the plug-and-play Pi Zero Amp onto your Pi Zero and you can be streaming flawless high quality audio in minutes over the cloud or local network.
- Full high quality audio - 384kHz / 32bit
- Advanced ESD protection
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Hardware volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- TAS5756 Digital Audio AMP - Class D
- Maximum output is 30 W (RMS) 55W (Peak)
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via alsamixer or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio