The Parallax (Futaba S148) continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. It can be controlled directly by a microcontroller without any additional electronics, which makes it a great actuator for robotics projects. The servo includes an adjustable potentiometer that can be used to center the servo and comes with a star-shaped servo horn and an 11? (270 mm) lead.
- Power: 4.8 ? 6 V
- Top 6 V speed: 50 RPM (with no load)
- Torque: 2.7 kg-cm/38 oz-in at 6 V
- Weight: 43 g/1.5 oz with servo horn and screw
- Size (L x W x H): 40.5 mm x 20.0 mm x 38.0 mm / 1.60" x 0.8" x 1.50"
- Control interface: RC servo pulse width control, 1.50 ms neutral
- Manual adjustment port
This servo is compatible with our servo controllers and our servo wheels and sprockets.
Continuous rotation servo comparison
|SpringRC SM-S4303R||PowerHD AR-3606HB||Parallax (Futaba S148)||FEETECH FS90R|
|Max Speed @ 6 V:||54 RPM||71 RPM||50 RPM||130 RPM|
|Stall torque @ 6 V:||71 oz-in||93 oz-in||42 oz-in||21 oz-in|
|Max Speed @ 4.8 V:||43 RPM||62 RPM||39 RPM||100 RPM|
|Stall [email protected] 4.8 V:||46 oz-in||83 oz-in||33 oz-in||18 oz-in|
|Weight:||41 g||40 g||43 g||9 g|