The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system, in a very small footprint, capable of implementing many types of projects. All programming is done via the USB port.
This version has solder pads for all I/O signals. The Teensy is also available with the header pins to plug directly into a solderless breadboard.
- Compatible with Arduino Software & Libraries
- USB can be any type of device
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
8 bit AVR
|I/O||25, 5 Volt|