- Supply voltage 5 V
- Connection with the computer
- micro USB
- Connection with the target board
- Eagle files
- Windows Drivers
Bemerkung: ArduinoIDE 1.5.7 oder neuere Versionen unterstützen den Arduino ISP
- Programming an ATtiny with Arduino ISP: How to install the ATtiny core for the Arduino IDE for programming AVR ATtiny microcontrollers using the Arduino software and the Arduino ISP programmer.
- How to read your Arduino built-in EEPROM: How to read the content of the onboard EEPROM on an AVR microcontroller by dumping the flash memory using the Arduino ISP programmer.
Powering the target board:
- The ArduinoISP is able to provide the 5 V power supply voltage for the board being programmed. If you want to power the board trough the ISP you have to close the SJVCC jumper on the board.
Reprogramming the on board ATtiny44
- The firmware on the ATtiny44 inside the ArduinoISP can be updated or replaced. To program the ATtiny you have to close the SJFAB jumper and connect an ISP programmer in the ICSP connector.
- Verification error problem
- If you encounter this kind of problem you should power the board you are trying to program with the ArduinoISP with external power rather than with USB power. For example if you are burning the bootloader to an Arduino Leonardo you have to power the Leonardo through the power jack with a 9V wall wart power supply.
- Unknown USB device
- If your computer does not recognize the device try a different USB port. Some particular USB ports cause problems during the communication, changing the USB port usually fix the problem.
1x Original Arduino Genuino ISP