Arduino Sensor Kit - Base is a joint production between Arduino and Seeed, which has the dual
trademark of Arduino and Seeed. It integrates 10 Grove modules and one Grove Base Shield on a
single PCB board. All these modules and base shield are already connected together via the wires
on the PCB. This means that you only need to plug the Arduino Sensor Kit into the Arduino UNO
or a compatible board (e.g. SS10026 - SeeeduinoV4.2) and connect directly to a computer, then you can
start the programming and Arduino learning with all the sensors, actuators, and OLED displays
on the Arduino Sensor Kit.
It's a game-changer in Arduino learning, no breadboard or other accessories, no soldering or
wiring required. No need to pay attention to hardware connection, teachers can focus on Arduino
code teaching. Without complicated electronic background knowledge, students even can
complete their first Arduino project within five minutes! All those features make it a perfect
Arduino Starter Kit for both classroom and online learning.
The Arduino Sensor Kit is an Arduino UNO shield kit based on the Grove Beginner Kit. It has the
exact same module and almost the same usage as the Grove Beginner Kit. The official Arduino
team provides a high quality step-by-step tutorial for this kit. Just go to https://sensorkit.arduino.c
c/ and start your Arduino learning journey with Arduino Sensor Kit now.
- Power Supply: 3.3V/5V
- Dimensions: 175mm*115mm
- Net Weight: 77g
- Digital Grove Header: 7(D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D8)
- Analog Grove Header: 4(A0,A1,A2,A3)
- I2C Grove Header: 4
- UART Grove Header: 1
10 Sensors/Modules Included
Both Arduino Sensor Kit and Grove Beginner Kit have the same 10 pre-wired modules.
- Grove - LED: Simple LED module
- Grove - Buzzer: Piezo Buzzer
- Grove - OLED Display 0.96": 128×64 dot resolution High brightness, self-emission and high
contrast ratio Big screen on a compact design Low power consumption.
- Grove - Button: Momentary Push Button
- Grove - Rotary Potentiometer: Adjustable Potentiometer
- Grove - Light: Detects surrounding light intensity
- Grove - Sound: Detects surrounding sound intensity
- Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor: Detects surrounding temperature and humidity
- Grove - Air Pressure Sensor: Detects surrounding atmospheric pressure
- Grove - 3-Axis Accelerator: Detects object acceleration
- 6x Grove Cables