The PM100 sensor, also known as total suspended particulate (TSP) sensor, using principle of laser scattering, can get the particle concentration between 1 to 100µm in the air. The SDS198 with digital output and built-in fan is stable and reliable.
Eigenschaften von Feinstaub Sensor SDS198
- Accurate and Reliable: laser detection, stable, good consistency;
- Quick response: response time is less than 10 seconds when the scene changes;
- Easy integration: UART output (or IO output can be customized), fan built-in;
- High resolution: resolution of 1µg/m3;
- Products have passed CE/FCC/RoHS cetification.
Eigenschaften von USB Adapter Modul
- Designed for Nova Fitness Laser Dust Sensor
- CH340G UART to TTL
- 3,3v or 5V power supply
- Power supply LED, TXD and RXT LED
- max. 250mA output
- USB Typ A to Female 5 Pin pitch 2,0mm
TSP monitoring; Dust monitoring; Purification monitoring; Environmental monitoring of road, factory, mine, and construction site.
Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
1x SDS198 Laser PM100 Dust Feinstaub Modul
1x USB Adapter CH340G
1x Male to Male kabel