Technical Details of NodeMcu Lua WiFi
- Use CH340G to replace CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicatons, which facilates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
Technical Details of ESP8266
- 32-bit RISC CPU: Tensilica Xtensa LX106 running at 80 MHz
- 64 KiB of instruction RAM, 96 KiB of data RAM
- External QSPI flash - 512 KiB to 4 MiB (up to 16MiB is supported)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- WEP or WPA/WPA2 authentication, or open networks
- 16 GPIO pins
- SPI, I²C, I²S interfaces with DMA (sharing pins with GPIO)
- UART on dedicated pins, plus a transmit-only UART can be enabled on GPIO2
- 1 10-bit ADC
- Powerful internal LWIP protocol
- Supports three modes: AP, STA and AP + STA
- Perfect and efficient AT command
- Size: 16,2 x 13,2 mm
- Bottom paste Technology, all IO leads, with metal shell, easily to get through FCC CE certification
You can also check our "Dokumente" for more information
1X NodeMcu Lua Wireless WIFI Internet Development Board based on ESP8266 CH340G