mCookie-RTC is a clock module adopting IIC interface communication, which can acquire time. With an onboard capacitor, RTC module can keep timing for several times after power disconnected.
- Marked with century flag, second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year;
- Adopt I2C communication with the core modules;
- Own EEPROM memory chip with I2C interface.
- Low-power clock chip with typical 0.25μA current value and a super capacitor, capable of keeping the module running even after power disconnected;
- EEPROM chip?AT24C32
- Provide 32,768 EPROM serial power, which can be organized with a length of 4096 words × 8-bit;
- Cascade feature allows AT24C32 to articulate eight devices on the same I2C bus, to have the replication cycle of millions times and save the data to 100 years with a write-protect function.
- Super capacitor: XH414
- Provide a power-down timing function in a time slot.
- Clock chip: PCF8563
- Low-power CMOS real-time clock/calendar chip;
- Offer a programmable clock output, an interruption output and a power-fail detector. All addresses and data can have a serial transmission through I2C bus interface;
- The maximum bus speed is 400Kbits/s. The embedded word address register will generate increment after reading and writing data every time.
For more information about this Product, please check the the Datasheet below.
1 x Microduino mCookie-RTC Real Time Clock module