Microduino USBHOST mainly offers the USB host function for devices, supporting USB host controller and USB peripherals, such as mobile phones with OTG function, keyboards, joystick, and camera.
- Support MicroUSB interface;
- Small, cheap, stackable and open;
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment;
- Uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, capable of having a fast and flexible connection and extension with other modules and sensors in accord with Microduino interface standard;
- Easy to be integrated to pegboards with a 2.45-pitch female header connector interface.
- Electrical specifications
- 3.3V or 5V power;
- 5V/500mA power protocol of the USB host;
- Adopt TC74HC4050 level conversion chip and ensure high anti-interference and stable output;
- D+, D- and VBCOMP with ESD protection function;
- The internal D+ pull-up resistor (peripherals mode) and D+/D- pull-down resistor (host mode) controlled by firmware/hardware;
- Device Support?
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mouse, joystick and so on;
- Game controller: Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii and XBOX360;
- USB-to-serial converter: FTDI, PL-2303, ACM and mobile phones with OTG function and GPS receiver;
- Android mobile with ADK function;
- Digital Camera: Canon EOS's Powershot, Nikon digital SLR cameras and P&S as well as general PTP;
- Mass storage devices, such as U disk, card reader and the external hard drive;
- Bluetooth dongle.
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino USBHOST with USB host controller USB peripherals