Microduino-Shield Stepper is a DMOS microstep driving plate with a transverter and overcurrent protection, which can drive a two phase stepping motor under the full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 stepping mode, and can operate four motors at most at the same time.
Stepping motor is a kind of electromagnetic device which can transform the pulse signal into corresponding angular displacement?or line displacement?, and it is a special motor. Motors operate continuously generally, while the stepping motor has positioning and operating two basic states. When there is a pulse inputted, the stepping motor rotates step by step, and it can turn a fixed angle each time to give it a pulse signal.
- Wide power input range
- Suitable for two phase four-wire stepping motor, and driving 4 at most.
- With only simple stepping and direction controlling interfaces, easy to be controlled.
- Five different stepping modes?Full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
- With an adjustable trim pot that can adjust the maximum current output, to obtain higher stepping rate.
- With automatic current attenuation pattern detection/option.
- With overheating shut down, under voltage lock, and crossover-current protection, three functions.
- Upin27 base, can combine with more Microduino modules.
- With a small base, 46.99mm*40.64mm
- 5V stable pressure: Adopt ETA1483 step-down scheme, and the range of the operating voltage is 4.5V~18V, the maximum output current is 2A.
- 3.3V stable voltage: AMS1117 stable voltage scheme, and the maximum current can reach at 1A.
- Input voltage detection. A7 pin can detect the input power voltage.
- Motor drive
- With 4 A4988SETTR stepping motor drivers, and the driving power is taken from the input power, and the maximum current of each routine can reach at 2A.
For more information about this product, please check the documents below.
1 x Microduino Stepper Shield DMOS Microstep Driving Plate