Microduino-Sensorhub is used to cooperate Microduino Sensor Series, to make it convenient that the sensors connect with the cores in Upin27, and extend the experiment. The sensor / trinket connector are 4 pin, 1.25mm pitch JST connectors.
- Integrate 12 sensor interfaces.
- The size is small, and the sensor interfaces integrate on the Upin27 baseboard.
- Include digital, analog, serial port, IIC interfaces and so on;
- The specification of the sensors interfaces is ?GND, VCC, signal 1, and signal 2;
- Two IIC interface.
- Description of pins:
- Electrical level of pins?
- The electrical level of IIC interface is 3.3V by default, and the one of other IO interfaces is 5V.
- If there is a need, you can change the electrical level of other IO interfaces through adjusting the jumpers.
Stack it with Microduino core, and connect it with Microduino sensors externally. You can choose suitable interface according to different sensors.
- For Microduino-OLED, you need to choose IIC interface?
- For sensor Microduino-KEYBOARD , you need to use the analog interface
1 x Microduino Sensor Hub