Microduino-RTC Module is a real time clock module based on NXP CMOS PCF8563. RTC module uses TWI/I2C interface for communication. Data can be backed up with the addtional AT24c32 EEPROM. With an onboard capacitor, the module can keep timing for minutes after power-off since the PCF8563 adopts an external crystal and a capacitor as well as an interrupt input which can trigger the interruption periodically.
- Based on PCF8563 clock chip with century mark, second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year.
- Use the IIC interface to communicate with the Core/Core+ module.
- Use EEPROM AT24C32 with I2C interface.
- With a low-power clock chip and the typical current value is 0.25µA.
- With a super capacitor, the clock will keep running after power-off.
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment.
- With a uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can easily connect with other Microduino modules and sensors.
- 2.54mm(0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with bread boards and pegboards.
- EEPROM chip: AT24C32
- Provide 32,768 EPROM serial power, which can be organized with a length of 4096 words × 8-bit;
- Cascade feature allows AT24C32 to articulate eight devices on the same I2C bug, to have the replication cycle of millions lives and saved the data to 100 years with a write-protect function.
- Super capacitor: XH414
- Provide a power-down timing function in a time slot.
- Clock chip: PCF8563;
- Low-power CMOS real-time clock/calendar chip?
- Provide a programmable clock output, an interrupt output and a brown-out detector. All the addresses and data will have a serial transmission through the I2C bus interface;
- With the maximum bus speed of 400Kbits/s, the embedded word address register will generate increment automatically after reading and writing data every time.
For more information, please check the document below.
1 x Microduino RTC Real Time Clock Module