Microduino- RS485 is a low-power serial communication module based on MAX485 chip, which can achieve bidirectional serial port data transmission.
- Standard UPIN27 interface.
- With low power consumption, fast transmission rate and long transmission distance.
- Operate in half-duplex mode and need only two lines.
- Convert data receiving or sending automatically.
- Capable of changing the TTL electric level to RS-485.
- RS-485's electrical feature: Logic "1" represents the voltage difference between the two lines--+ (2?6) V; Logic "0" represents the voltage difference between the two lines--(2?6)V.
- Combined with Microduino core or extension modules, you can select the serial port(Serial, Serial1, myserial(9?10)) through the dial switch.
- Power supply: 5V and 300µA.
- Adopt half-duplex communication mode, which can send or receive data at a time.
- Transmission rate up to 2.5Mbps.
- Convert data receiving or sending automatically or with program.
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino RS485 Low Power Serial Communication Module Chip MAX486