Microduino NFC is a two-way connection and identification module for close range wireless communication, work at 13.56MHz frequency, about 10cm working distance and realize the data exchange and service.
- Adopt highly integrated contactless reading and writing PN532 chip with a 80C51 microcontroller core of 40kB ROM and 1 KB RAM.
- Integrate the RF field detector and data mode detector.
- With low-power mode, hardware power-down mode and software power-down mode.
- Support Mifare Classic encryption in reading and writing mode, offering 212kbit/s and 424 kbit/s two kinds of higher data transmission rates.
- Support 106kbit/s, 212kbit/s and 424kbit/s communication rate in FeliCa mode.
- Integrate the NFCIP-1's RF interface with transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Power supply (2.7V-5.5V).
- With specific I/O port to control external devices.
- With default working distance of more than 50mm under reading & writing mode.
- With default working distance up to 50mm under NFCIP-1 mode.
- With default working distance of about 100mm under FeliCa mode.
- The reading & writing mode supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE, FeliCa and ISO/IEC 14443B mechanism.
- FeliCa mode supports ISO 14443A / MIFARE and FeliCa mechanism.
- Adopt IIC communication mode.
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino NFC two-way Wireless Connection and Identification Module