Microduino-LED Matrix module integrates six WS2812 lights and each light has an IC control chip inside. Six lights adopt single bus control, so you can control each light with one I/O port, which can offer optical source for full-color modules.
- 128×160 color pixel
- Display images inside the memory card by combining with Microduino-SD module
- Low voltage drive and low power consumption
- Adopt 4-wire SPI communication and own its pixel addressing frame buffer
- Few pin and small memory make it suitable for microprocessor use
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment
- Adopt six WS2812 lights as the optical source.
- An analog port can flexibly operate the color of several colored LED lights.
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible IDE.
- With uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can flexibly connect with other modules and sensor.
- 2.54mm (0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with bread boards and pegboards.
- Controlled by Analog port on the back with A0, A1, A2, A3, A6 and A7 for option. A0 is the default pin.
For more information, please check the document below.
1 x Microduino LED Matrix Module WS2812 IC Control