This probably is the most exquisite GPS module you've seen, which adopts UBLOX NEO-6M as its core with high sensitivity and update rate up to 5Hz. Besides, it owns a mini ceramic antenna with IPEX interface as well as a rechargeable backup battery.
- High sensitivity
- Update rate up to 5Hz
- Own a powerful PC support: u-center;
- With PPS indicator, it is very convenient for us to judge the current status of the module;
- Own a built-in rechargeable backup battery(support warm or hot start);
- Small, cheap, stackable and open;
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment;
- Uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, capable of having a fast and flexible connection and extension with other modules and sensors in accord with Microduino interface standard;
- Easy to be integrated to pegboards with a 2.45-pitch female header connector interface.
- Communication protocol?
- Microduino NEO-6M module adopts NMEA-0183 protocol to output GPS data and is capable of configuring modules through UBX protocol.
- Receiving characteristics
- Channel 50?GPS L1(1575.42Mhz) C/A ??SBAS:WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Capture tracking sensitivity?-161dBm
- Positioning accuracy
- 2.5 mCEP ?SBAS?2.0mCEP?
- Update rate
- The maximum rate of 5Hz
- Capture time
- cold start?27S?Shortest time?
- warm start?27S
- hot start?1S
For more information about this product, please check the documents below.
1 x Microduino GPS Module UBLOX NEO-6M 5Hz