Microduino CoreRF is an AVR core board with 802.15.4 Wireless Protocol integrated. It supports any wireless modules based on 802.15.4 Protocol, including Zigbee, MAC/6LoWPAN and RF4CE.
- Integrate 802.15.4 Wireless Protocol and support wireless modules like Zigbee, MAC/6LoWPAN and RF4CE.
- Small, open, stackable and economic.
- With open source hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming IDE.
- Like Arduino, Microduino can use ISP download method to burn programs into?bootloader?flexibly.
- With uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, it can easily connect with other Microduino modules and sensors.
- 2.54mm (0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with breadboards and pegboards.
- Flash: 32 KB(ATMEGA32U4) 4 KB during it is used to guide the program.
- SRAM: 2.5 KB(ATMEGA32U4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB(ATMEGA32U4)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino Moudle CoreRF AVR Core Board