Microduino-Audio is the audio play module based on JQ6500 serial port MP3 chip, which together with Audio-KEY-SD can play flash music by thumbwheel switch control and with Microduino core module can send serial port commands to control the system.
- Adopt serial port control with default serial 1. Serial port can be selected by jumpers: Serial 0, soft serial port(D4, D5)
- Allow external memory card connection and play as well as disk display while connecting with a computer and content update.
- Sleep mode serial port setting and low power consumption.
- MP3 format:
- Support all bit rate 11172-3 and ISO13813-3 layer3 audio decoding.
- Support sampling rate (KHZ):8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- Normal, Jazz, Classic, Pop and Rock supportable
- Support asynchronous serial communication mode and receive commands sent from the upper computer by serial port:
- Communication standard: 9600 bps
- Data bit:1
- Check bit:none
- Flow control:none
- 24-bit DAC output, 90dB dynamic range and 85dB signal noise ratio supportable.
- Support FAT16 and FAT32 system as well as 32G memory card to the maximum
- With broadcast language insertion function, you can pause the playing background music.
- Audio data is sorted by folders with 100 folders at the most supportable. Each folder can be sorted with 1000 pieces of music.
- 30-level volume adjustable (0x00-0x1E)
For more information about this product, please check the documents below.
1 x Microduino Audio Play Module