Microduino-Amplifier is the double-channel audio power amplifier module.
- 2.54 connector with good compatibility;
- Power-on noise offset and uni-gain stable;
- Small, cheap, stackable and open
- Open hardware circuit design and Arduino compatible programming development environment;
- Uniform Microduino interface standard and rich peripheral modules, capable of having a fast and flexible connection and extension with other modules and sensors in accord with Microduino interface standard;
- Easy to be integrated to pegboards with a 2.45-pitch female header connector interface.
- Offer 2.2W output for 4O load;
- Operating Voltage: 2.0-5.5V;
- Externally controlled low-power shutdown mode with the typical shutdown current of 0.7uA.
1 x Microduino Amplifier Double-channel Audio Power Amplifier Module