Me Shutter V1.0 is a Me series module used to automatically take pictures with your DSLR camera.With it, You can shoot high speed photos, or use for intervalometer to make ¡±Timelapse¡± videos and pictures in an Arduino project.
How does it work? a Me BaseBoard, A Me Shutter, a Me Infrared Receiver(or a sound sensor, a light/Grayscale sensor to trigger taking pictures by programming), some 6 Pin RJ25 cables got connected like below picture.
What kind of camera is compatible? Me Shutter V1.0 currently supports a wide range of DSLR cameras with remote shutter cable connector. We have provide four kinds of cables to connect your camera module to Me Shutter V1.0.
CANON EOS 5DII /5D /7D / 6D /5D3/ 50D /40D/ 30D/ 20D /10D /EOS1V /EOS3/ EOS1D/1DS/1DSMK¢ò/1DSMK¢ó /EOSD30/EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/5D¢ò/7D/EOSD60
|N1||Nikon F6. F5. F90. F90X. F100.D3.D1/D1H/D1X.D2/D2H/D2X/D3/D3X/D100/D200/D300/D700/D300S/D800|
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)
1x Me Shutter