Makeblock Orion is an easy-to-use mainboard based on Arduino Uno with improvements for education. It provides eight RJ25 ports to connect to all the other Me series modules with color-labels, can save you from horrible pin-wiring and help you focus on inventor amazing projects. Makeblock Orion supports most of programming software (Arduino / Scratch / AduBlock), and we offer the customized graphical programming software (Scratch for Robot / Makeblock HD App).
You can also find Makeblock Base Bracket which is compatible with Orion here.
- 100% Arduino compatible;
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming;
- Support Scratch For Robot, cover all ages people;
- Using RJ25 cable connect the Me series electronic modules, super easy to wiring;
- Modular installation, and compatible with LEGO Bricks;
- Two-channel motor driver integrated (Two channels additional with Me-motor driver through PORT_1&2)
Operating Voltage: 6-12V DC power;
Detecting Angle: prefer at 30 degree angle;
Dimension: 80 x 60 x 18 mm (Length x Width x Height);
- Connect the Makeblock Orion and computer with micro-USB cable first. The first time you use Makeblock Orion ,you need to install the USB interface driver.
- Makeblock Orion support PC and mobile device control.
Makeblock Orion: http://learn.makeblock.cc/orion/
Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-Arduino
Scratch For Robot: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-scratch
Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-APP
1x Me Orion Mainboard