Me 7-Segment Serial Display is a classic 4-digit common anode 7-segment display, it usually used to display numbers and a few special characters. You can easily use it in your robot project to show speed, time, the value of sensors, or scores. Me 7-Segment Serial Display is based on chip TM1637, you can control each segment and decimal point individually. Controlling each segment is not a complicated work, we have provided Arduino library for easy programming.
Notice: this is a picture of V1.0. For convenience, the RJ25 connector is moved to the back of PCB on V1.1.
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display and one decimal point per digit
- Selectable brightness, you can see clearly even in daytime
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Digital Bits: 4
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
Arduino Library Package contains:
1x Me 7-Segment Serial Display
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|