ENV II is an environment sensor which can sense temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure. It is built with SHT30 and BMP280 sensors and is programmed over I2C. SHT30 is a digital temperature and humidity sensor with high precision and low power consumption. BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor which is especially designed for mobile applications. It offers the highest flexibility to optimize the device regarding power consumption, resolution and filter performance.
- Support IIC
- GROVE interface, support UIFlow and Arduino
- Two Lego installation holes
- 1x ENV II Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- Max temperature measuring range: -40 ~ 120 ?
- Typical temperature tolerance: 0 ~ 60 ?/±0.2?
- Humidity measuring range: 10 ~ 90 %RH / ±2%
- Air pressure measuring range: 300 ~ 1100hPa / ±1hPa
- Communication protocol: I2C:SHT30(0x44),BMP280(0x76)
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )
- net weight: 5g
- Gross weight: 17g
- Product Size: 24.2*32.2*8.1mm
- Package Size: 67*53*12mm
- Case material: Plastic ( PC )