ATOM U is a compact low-power consumption speech recognition IoT development kit. It adopts an ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with the main frequency of up to 240MHz. Built-in USB-A interface, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED. Plug-and-play, easy to upload and download programs. Integrated Wi-Fi and digital microphone SPM1423(I2S) for the clear sound record. suitable for HMI, Speech-to-Text (STT).
ATOM U supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; Fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms, to quickly build various applications.
ATOM U contains a USB-A port for programming/power supply, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED x1, button x1; Finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
ATOM U is easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software system
- ESP32-PICO-D4 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi dual mode)
- Integrated programmable RGB LED and button
- Compact design
- Built-in IR emitter
- Expandable pinout and GROVE port
- Development platform:
Connect the device to the PC, open the device manager to install FTDI driver for the device. Take the win10 environment as an example, download the driver file that matches the operating system, unzip it, and install it through the device manager. (Note: In some system environments, the driver needs to be installed twice for the driver to take effect. The unrecognized device name is usually M5Stack or USB Serial. Windows recommends using the driver file to install directly in the device manager (custom Update), the executable file installation method may not work properly). Click here to download FTDI driver
- ESP32-PICO-D4: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 2.4G Wi-Fi
- Microphone: SPM1423
- Microphone sensitivity: 94dB [email protected] Typical value: -22dBFS
- Microphone signal-to-noise ratio: 94dB [email protected], A-weighted Typical value: 61.4dB
- Standby working current: 40.4mA
- Support input sound frequency: 100Hz ~ 10KHz
- Support PDM clock frequency: 1.0 ~ 3.25MHz
- Net weight: 8.4g
- Gross weight: 10.6g
- Product size: 52 * 20 * 10mm
- Packing size: 68 * 21 * 11mm