The assembly is designed in such a way that everyone can take part. The kit becomes a measuring station, with only 2 Sensors and 1 Board. Really simple!
1xNova Fitness SDS011
1xNodeMcu Lua ESP8266 wireless Modul
1xDHT22 Temperatur sensor & 4,7 kOhm Widerstand
14 x 20cm Jumperkabel female - female
1 x 10cm Jumperkabel male - male
1x micro B USB Cable
1x 400pins Breadboard
1x Flexible tube diameter 6 mm length 20cm
- Accurate and Reliable: laser detection, stable, good consistency;
- Quick response: response time is less than 10 seconds when the scene changes;
- Easy integration: UART output (or IO output can be customized), fan built-in;
- High resolution: resolution of 0.3µg/m3;
- CP2102 USB chip
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications
- which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
Connection SDS011 to ESP
SDS011 Pin 1 -> Pin D1 / GPIO5
SDS011 Pin 2 -> Pin D2 / GPIO4
SDS011 Pin 3 -> GND
SDS011 Pin 4 -> unused
SDS011 Pin 5 -> VU (NodeMCU v3) / VIN (NodeMCU v2)
SDS011 Pin 6 -> unused
SDS011 Pin 7 -> unused
Connection DHT22 to ESP
DHT22 Pin 1 -> Pin 3V3 (3.3V)
DHT22 Pin 2 -> Pin D7 (GPIO13)
DHT22 Pin 3 -> unused
DHT22 Pin 4 -> Pin GND