WIFI Kit series is the new development of cost-effective networking program, the main chip with ESP32, LX6 dual-core processor, computing power up to 600 DMIPS, chip integrated 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b/g/N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual mode Bluetooth (Traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1276 chip, that is, LoRa Remote modem, Applicable frequency: 868 mhz, over-148dBm high sensitivity, + 20 dBm power, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open range communication distance 2.6 km).
Onboard 32 MByte flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96 inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very easy and fast for program verification and product development.
- Highly integrated
Integrate the functions of MCU, SX125x LoRa chip, radio frequency loop switch, radio frequency circuit, lithium battery management, USB to serial port, etc.
Users only need a Micro USB connection to get complete wi-fi, bluetooth and LoRa functions.
- Better low power consumption design
The ESP32 chip has a high level of low-power performance in the industry, including fine resolution clock gate control, power saving mode and dynamic voltage regulation.Designed for mobile devices, wearable electronics and Internet of things applications.Resting current 800uA ± 50uA(the instructions executed by MCU need to be read from the FLASH chip used on the board, so the power consumption cannot be reached to the limit)
- More stable performance
The new version of WIFI LoRa 32 has redesigned the circuit part and upgraded the safety and stability of the circuit on the premise of keeping the pin order and the previous generation unchanged.Including better impedance matching and more scientific power supply circuits.Work at 30 ° C to + 80 ° C temperature range.
- WiFi + bluetooth + LoRa
Support WIFI802.11 b/g/n/e/i ,Traditional bluetooth and BLE low-power dual-mode bluetooth;
Provide exclusive LoRaWAN protocol source code running on ESP32 and provide technical support.
- Frequency: 240MHz
- The processor: 2xTensilica LX6 + 1xULP The processor
- Main control chip:ESP32
- LoRachip support frequency band: SX1276(868MHZ)
- Open communication distance:3KM
- Computing power:As high as 600 dmips
- Dual mode bluetooth: Traditional bluetooth and BLE low power bluetooth
- The development environment:Perfect support for Arduino
- Working voltage: 3.3v~ 7v
- Operating range temperature:-40~80°C
- Receiver sensitivity:-139dbm(SF12, BW125KHz)
- UDP continuous throughput:135Mbps
- USB-to-UART bridge chip:CP2102
- WIFI Support mode:sniffer?Station?softAP and Wi-Fi Direct
Technische Details von Antenne
- Stecker typ: ipex
- Band definition: 868-915 mhz
- Standing wave verhältnis: <= 1,5
- Gain: 3dBi
- Maximale leistung: 10 watt
- Eingangs impedanz: 50 ohm
1x LoRa SX1276 ESP32 OLED WIFI 868MHz
1x3dBi U. FL IPEX zu SMA Stecker Antenne für Lora 868Mhz