Keyestudio W5500 is based on the microcontroller of Arduino Ethernet. We have integrated USB download, TF card slot and more functions on it, fully compatible with UNO pins.
Onboard comes with W5500 network module, which can make Arduino as simple Web server, or read Arduino digital and analog interface via network control.
It can achieve a simple Web server through using Ethernet libraries in IDE, meanwhile, support MicroSD card (TF card) read and write, really with powerful functions.
Note: TF card can’t be connected to control board when reading IP address code, otherwise, IP address might be not read
Code is only allowed to be test on IDE version 1.4.
Meanwhile, its MAC address is random. You can set MAC address in the code.
- Main Chip: ATMEGA328 microcontroller
- USB power supply: 5v
- External power: 7-12v,(9v recommended)
- Digital input/output pins: 14(of which 6 pins support PWM)
- Analog input pin: 6
- Built-in flash memory: 32K
- SRAM: 2k
- EEPROM: 1K
- Clock frequency: 16MH
- TCP/IP Ethernet controller W5500?MicroSD card mount(TF card)?MicroUSB
Digital interface D0-D13
- Serial communication:D0(RX) and D1(TX)
- External interruption:D2(interrupt 0)? D3(interrupt 1)
- PWM interface:D3?D5?D6?D9?D10 ?D11
- SPI communication:D10(SS)?D11(MOSI)?D12(MISO)?D13(SCK)
Analog interface A0-A5
- IIC communication:A4(SDA) and A5(SCL)
- Also can be used as digital interface:A0(D14)?A1(D15)?A2(D16)?A3(D17)?A4(D18)?A5(D19)