Keyestudio Circular TFT LCD is a 2.2-inch TFT liquid crystal display module. Its input voltage is 3.3V~-5.5V. It can display colored patterns and text.
The fastest LCD refresh on the module is about 256MS, which can realize multiple pattern loop display, and dynamic display effect.
Currently, 19 common colors are defined in the library, and users can also customize 16-bit color codes.
During the experiment, we set the coordinates to the coordinate center of the display, and the maximum absolute value of the positive and negative half axes is 64.
In order to fix on other devices, the module comes with 2 positioning holes with a diameter of 3mm.
The parameter 2.2" is marked according to the screen specifications provided by the screen supplier. The actual display area is approximately 1.26" (32mm in diameter).
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5.5V
- Working current: 50MA
- Maximum power: 0.5W
- Operating temperature range: -25?+60?
- Interface: 8pin header (2.54mm pitch)
- Fixing hole diameter: 3mm
- Dimensions: 47mm*44mm*6mm
- Weight: 13.3g
- Environmental attributes: ROHS
- GND: power negative
- VCC: power positive
- LCK: LCD internal register clock line
- RS: Chip select input
- WR: LCD data input
- SPI-SCL: Clock signal
- SPI-MOSI: Main device data output