- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED
- Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Allows adding night vision function to cameras which feature embedded infrared filter :
How to Use
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
- Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
- Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
- Infrared LED Board × 2
- Screws × 4