The Matrix-Core V2 is a comprehensive development platform with Espressif´s ESP32, ESP-WROOM-32, their super-charged version of the popular ESP8266. Like the 8266, the ESP32 is a WiFi-compatible microcontroller, but to that it adds support for Bluetooth low-energy (i.e BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart), and nearly 30 I/O pins. The ESP32´s power and versatility will make it the foundation of IoT and connected projects for many years to come.
The Matrix-Core V2 equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. In addition to the WiFi/BLE SoC, the Matrix-Core V2 includes an CP2102, which converts USB to serial, and allows your computer to program and communicate with the microcontroller.
It also features a LiPo charger, so your ESP32 project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board includes a handful of LEDs and buttons to aid in your development.
You can find the compatible LiPo battery and charger from HIER
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- 520kB internal SRAM
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 25 µA deep sleep current
- 32 GPIO
- 10-electrode capacitive touch support
- Hardware accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- Up to 16 MBytes of external flash
- Up to 8 MBytes of external SRAM
- Integrated LiPo Battery Charger(LiPo battery is not included)
Hinweis: Wenn Sie dieses Matrix Core V2 Board alleine verwenden, wird nur 5V Spannung unterstützt. Deshalb liefern wir ein Adapterboard mit - Matrix SD Shield, das 3,3V Spannung unterstützt.
Features SD Shield:
- Supports vin input through LDO output 3.3v
- Supports SD card. (spi(vspi), cs(33) interface is compatible with sparkfun, cd interface is changed from 38 to 5)
- Plug directly into the matrixcoreV1/V2 to use.
- Used alone on the breadboard
- The two sides of the two pads are connected separately
- The positioning hole is compatible with the previous 2.1 aperture. Can be fixed with 2mm standard screws
1x HIMALYA Wireless Matrix-Core V2 Dev Board (without Lipo Battery)
1x HIMALYA SD Shield