The Matrix Core is a comprehensive development platform with ESP32-Bit. Like the 8266, the ESP32 is a WiFi-compatible microcontroller, but to that it adds support for Bluetooth low-energy (i.e BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart), and nearly 30 I/O pins. The ESP32?s power and versatility will make it the foundation of IoT and connected projects for many years to come.
It also features a LiPo charger, so your ESP32 project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board includes a handful of buttons to aid in your development.
You can find the compatible LiPo battery and charger from HIER.
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash
- 2,2V to 3,6V operating voltage
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board IPEX connector for external antenna
- Supports sniffer, station, softAP and Wi-Fi direct modes
- Max data rate of 150 [email protected] HT40, 72 [email protected] HT20, 54 [email protected], and 11 [email protected]
- Maximum transmit power of 19.5 [email protected], 16.5 [email protected], 15.5 [email protected]
- Minimum receiver sensitivity of -98 dBm
- 135 Mbps UDP sustained throughput
- 2.5 µA deep sleep current
Matrix-Core Pin List
1x HIMALAYA ESP32-bit Dev Board WiFi+Bluetooth (without Lipo Battery)