HIMO-01P is a I/O Adapter Board with LoRa Modul HIMO-01M. The wireless transmission module based on SEMTECH's SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. HIMO-01M comes with built-in MCU STM8L051F3, can be directly controlled using the serial AT command.
The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECH's patented LoRa modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme can not considering the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time.
- Ultra low power processor:STM8L051
- Communication Interface:SPI,UART
- Interface level:3,3V TTL
- Center frequency:433MHz
- Maximum power:19,26dBm
- transmission distance:10 km
- supports FSK,GFSK,LoRa,OOK Modulation mode
- Small size with shield
- Dimension: 14mm x 17 mm x 2,5 mm
- lead-free, anti-static bag packaging
- Operating temperature:-40 ~ +85 °C
- Operating humidity:10% ~ 90%, without condensation
- Storage temperature:-40 ~ +125°C
1x I/O Adapter Board mit LoRa SX1278 Wireless Modul 433MHz HIMO-01p