The ESP32-ST is a comprehensive development platform with Espressif?s ESP32, ESP-WROOM-32, their super-charged version of the popular ESP8266. Like the 8266, the ESP32 is a WiFi-compatible microcontroller, but to that it adds support for Bluetooth low-energy (i.e BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart), and nearly 30 I/O pins. The ESP32?s power and versatility will make it the foundation of IoT and connected projects for many years to come.
The ESP32-ST equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. In addition to the WiFi/BLE SoC, the ESP32-ST includes an CP2102, which converts USB to serial, and allows your computer to program and communicate with the microcontroller.
It also features a LiPo charger, so your ESP32 project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board includes a handful of LEDs and buttons to aid in your development.
You can find the compatible LiPo battery and charger from HIER
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- 520kB internal SRAM
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 2.2 to 3.6V operating range
- 25 µA deep sleep current
- 32 GPIO
- 10-electrode capacitive touch support
- Hardware accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- Up to 16 MBytes of external flash
- Up to 8 MBytes of external SRAM
- Integrated LiPo Battery Charger