HC-12 wireless RF UART communication module is a new generation of multi channel embedded wireless data transmission module. Radio frequency of 433.4 - 473.0MHz, can be setting communication channel, step is 400kHz, a total of 100 channel. The module maximum transmit power is 100mW (20dBm), and -116dBm receiver sensitivity air of the 5000bps baud rate, communication distance about 500 meters.
The module contains MCU, users do not need to program in addition, just send and receive UART data. The module uses a variety of UART transmission mode, the user can choose according to the requirements of the use of AT command. The four UART modes of FU1, FU2, FU3, FU4, the average operating current is 3.6mA, 80µA, 16mA and 16mA, the maximum operating current is 100mA (full power transmit state).
Technical Details of HC-12:
- Long communication distance(About 1000 meters at default setting)
- Operating frequency range(433.4-473.0MHz)
- Transmit power(max: 20dBm)
- Power supply voltage(DC 3.2V ~5.5V)
- Module dimensions: 27.4 x 13.2 x 4mm
- Default idle current: 16MA (In different working modes operating current is different)
- The maximum transmit power: 100mW (settable)
1x HC-12 433MHz SI4463 Wireless Serial Remote Modul mit Antenna 1000m