HC-11 wireless RF UART communication module is a new generation of multi channel embedded wireless data transmission module. Radio frequency of 433.4 - 439.0MHz, can be setting communication channel, step is 400kHz, a total of 20 channels. The module maximum transmit power is 10mW (10dBm), communication distance about 100 meters.
The module contains MCU, users do not need to program in addition, just send and receive UART data. The module uses a variety of UART transmission mode, the user can choose according to the requirements of the use of AT command. The four UART modes of FU1, FU2, FU3, FU4, the average operating current is 3.5mA, 80µA, 22mA and 22mA, the maximum operating current is 40mA (full power transmit state).
Technical Details of HC-11
- Long communication distance(About 100 meters at default setting)
- Operating frequency range(434.4?439.0MHz)
- Transmit power(max: 10dBm)
- Power supply voltage(DC 3.2V ~5.5V)
Introduction of the module:
FU1 mode is more power saving mode
FU2 mode is power saving mode
FU3 mode is full speed mode
FU4 model is adjustable distance communication mode
Enter into AT instruct mode:
- Connect to 3.3V,give low level to the pin 5(keep low),then enter into AT instruct mode. It will exit AT instruct mode when give high level to pin 5.
- Power off, pin 5 connect to GND, then power on, after 1 second ,module will enter into AT instruct mode. It will exit AT instruct mode when give high level to pin 5. Instructions as described below: 1. AT Send this instruction, return OK. 2. AT+V Return version information
- AT + Bxxxx Baud rate is xxxx, it can be 2400,4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200
- AT+Cxxx Set communication channels ,form 001 to 127
- AT+FUx Switch serial pass through mode, from 1~4
1x HC-11 Modul