Bluetooth transmission module can enable you to get rid of using cable for a serial port device and realize wireless serial communication within 10 meters. With the module does not require to know the complex bluetooth ground protocol. A few simple steps allow you to enjoy the comfort of wireless communication.
Bluetooth transmission module has only 4 at-command. respectively, there are communication tests, change name, change baud rate, change matching password. ON command must set of TXD, RXD signal pins, not via bluetooth channel. Device sending the command AT can use different types of MCU (for example, 51, avr, PIC, msp430, arm, etc.). It can also send a computer via serial port (PC serial port connected to MAX232 or USB serial port).
Technical Details of HC-05 Modul:
- Wireless transceiver
- Sensitivity (Bit error rate) can reach -80dBm.
- The change range of output?s power: -4 - +6dBm.
- Function description (perfect Bluetooth solution)
- Has an EDR module; and the change range of modulation depth: 2Mbps - 3Mbps.
- Has a build-in 2.4GHz antenna; user needn?t test antenna.
- Has the external 8Mbit FLASH
- Can work at the low voltage (3.1V~4.2V). The current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA. The current in communication is 8mA.
- Standard HCI Port (UART or USB)
- USB Protocol: Full Speed USB1.1, Compliant With 2.0
- This module can be used in the SMD.
- The board PIN is half hole size.
- Has a 2.4GHz digital wireless transceiver.
- Bases at CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology.
- Has the function of adaptive frequency hopping.
- Small (27mm×13mm×2mm)
- Peripherals circuit is simple.
- It?s at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
- Storage temperature range: -40 °C- 85°C , work temperature range: -25 °C- +75°C
- Any wave inter Interference: 2.4MHz,the power of emitting: 3 dBm.
- Bit error rate: 0. Only the signal decays at the transmission link, bit error may be produced. For example, when RS232 or TTL is being processed, some signals may decay.
Technical Details of CSR BC417
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with v2.0.E.2 of specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support
- Scatternet Support
- 1.8V core, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- Low Power 1.8V operation
- 8 x 8mm 96-ball TFBGA and 6 x 6mm 96-ball
VFBGA Package options
- Minimum External Components
- Integrated 1.8V Regulator
- USB and Dual UART Ports
- Support for 802.11 Co-Existence
- Support for 8Mbit External Flash
1x Wireless Bluetooth Transceiver Module mini HC-05 (Host-Slave Integration)