This completely assembled and tested board comes with a 20-20 khz electret soldered microphone. For amplification, use the Maxim MAX4466, an op-amp specially designed for this delicate task! The amplifier has excellent power supply noise rejection, so this amplifier sounds really good and not almost as loud or scratchy as other amplifiers.
This breakout is best used for projects like voice changers, audio recordingmpling, and audio reactive projects that use FFT. On the back, we are a small trimmer pot to the amplification. You can Set the gain from 25x to 125x.
That the down to over 200 mVpp (for normal talk volumes over 6 way), that's good for mounting on something that expects 'line multispannungsadapter input without clipping, or up to About 1Vpp, ideal for reading from an ADC microcontroller. The output is rail-to-rail-so when the sounds calls out loud, the output can go up to 5V!
- Connect GND to ground, VCC to 2.4-5VDC.
- For best performance, use the "quietest" supply available (on one for Arduino, this would be the 3.3v supply).
- The audio waveform will come from the OUT pin. The output will have a DC bias of VCC/2 so if its Perfectly quiet, the voltage will be a steady VCC/2 volt (it's DC coupled). If the audio equipment you are using is Requires AC coupled audio, locate a 100 uF capacitor between the output pin and the input device of it. If You are connecting to an audio amplifier that has differential inputs or contains decoupling capacitors that 100 uF cap is not required.
- The output pin is not designed to stick loudspeakers or anything but the smallest in-ear headphone you'll need An audio amplifier (such as 3.7 watt stereo amp) if you want to connect the amp directly to speakers. If you are Connection to a microcontroller pin, you do not need an amplifier or decoupling capacitor connect the HERAUS Pin directly to the microcontroller ADC pin.
- For audio reactive projects, we suggest using an FFT driver library that can take the audio input and 'translate' it into Frequencies.
Schauen Sie sich bitte den Reiter 'Dokumente' für weitere Informationen an.
1x GY-MAX4466 Sound Sensor Module Electret Microphone Amplifier - MAX4466
1x strip of header pins