ESP8266 onboard test panel USB to TTL, can be carried out on the ESP - 202-01 and ESP AT the firmware of the test, AT the same time can be compatible with the ESP - 07 12 12E. Can not only test the AT the firmware, but also can be used when the development board, do IOT firmware development, for customers to test. If you want to play NodeMcu Lua WIFI development, as long as the brush firmware NodeMcu firmware can also be the development of Lua.
SoC for Iot & Smarthome.Programming direkt with Arduino IDE.The test plate is simple to use the AT command video tutorial.
Please follow the following steps.
- Use your cell phone and install IOT.APK.
- Short circuit hat connect to the electric flash model, take off and then go to the normal state.
- Put on the battery, use your cell phone to search the ESP-202 wifi name
- Plus this router.
- After passing, you can control the module of the cell phone.
Technical Details of Evaluation Board
Größe: 55mm x 38mm
Technical Details of ESP8266MOD
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
1 x Wifi Evaluation Board
1 x USB Cable
1 x AA Battery Holder