This Solar lipo charger is designed for single Lithium battery (3.7V) for intelligent charging, with input reverse polarity protection. The maximum charging current is 500 milliamperes and the connection is simple and convenient. Used with the solar battery and lithium battery, you can quickly build a solar power system. Nowadays green power, for stationary or mobile projects is becoming highly requested.
Add this to your project with solar panels and make a stand alone embedded application fast. Add some of our best choices of wireless and data stream your sensor or monitor devices.
- Simple solar charger.
- Solar power system, Green energy.
- Input Voltage: 4.4 ~ 6V
- Charging Current: 500mA Max (Depending on the solar battery supply capability)
- Charging Cutoff Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85?
- Module Size: 33mm * 33mm * 12mm(1.30"*1.30"*0.47")
- Requisite battery: 3.7V lithium battery (Please note the maximum permissible charging current of the lithium battery)
- Charging Indicator:
- No Battery: Red LED Flashing
- Charging: Red LED
- Done: Green LED
- Solar Panel (1.5v 250mA)
- 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 1000mAh
- Solar Charger Module ×1
Project 1. ESP32 Solar Weather Station
The system will be placed on my balcony and will retrieve temperature, humidity and air pressure. For this project you will need:
- 1x - DFRobot FireBeetle ESP32 IOT board
- 1x - DFRobot Gravity - I2C BME280
- 1x - DFRobot 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion
- 1x - DFRobot Solar Lipo Charger
- 2x - 6V 1W Solar Panel
- 1x - Perfboard
- 1x - Female Header
- 1x - Enclosure/box