You are viewing a 2GB RAM LattePanda with 32GB internal memory. It does not include a Windows 10 activation key.
A LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 single board computer. It has everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a LattePanda.
But wait! A LattePanda also includes an integrated Arduino compatible co-processor, which means it can be used to control and sense the physical world! Whether you are a Windows developer, IoT developer, DIY fanatic, interactive designer, robotics whizz, or maker, a LattePanda single board computer can aid your creative process!
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core Processor
- Base Frequency: 1.44GHz (1.92GHz Burst Frequency)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition (Unactivated)
- 16MHz MCU ATmega32U4 with 32 KB Flash-Speicher, 2,5 KB RAM, 1 KB EEPROM
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500Mhz, single-channel memory
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2
- Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4G
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Onboard touch panel overlay connector
- Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
- Intel Processor GPIO x 6
- ATmega Processor GPIO x 20
- Gravity Interface Connectors x 6
- Voltage: 5V@2A
- Board Dimensions: 88 x 70mm / 3.46 x 2.76"
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 94 x 30 mm/4.33 x 3.70 x 1.18"
- NET Weight: 55g
- Gross Weight: 100g
Pinouts in area U1 are assigned to the X-Z8300 core. At the moment, no more information is available.
Pinouts in area U2 are assigned to the ATmega32u4 core. Each of the 20 digital pins (A0 - A5, D0 - D13) in area U2 can be used as an input or output, each operating at 5 volts. Each pin can output or input 40 mA and each has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50k ohm.
Caution: Exceeding 40mA on any I/O pin may cause permanent damage to the ATmega32u4.
Some pins have specialized functions :
Analog Inputs: A0 - A5, A6 - A11 (on D4, D6, D8, D9, D10, and D12). The LattePanda has 12 analog inputs, labeled A0 through A11, all of which can also be used as digital I/O. Each pin has a 10 bit resolution (i.e. 1024 different values). By default they measure from ground to 5 volts.
Serial: D0 (RX) and D1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data.
External Interrupts: D3 (interrupt 0), D2 (interrupt 1), D0 (interrupt 2), D1 (interrupt 3) and D7 (interrupt 4). These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
PWM: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, and D13 provide 8-bit PWM output.
SPI: D16 (MOSI), D14 (MISO), D15 (SCK).
LED: D13 There is a built-in LED driven by digital pin 13. When the pin's value is HIGH or LOW
TWI: D2(SDA), D3(SCL).
Sie können auch unsere Dokumente für weitere Informationen besuchen
- LattePanda 2G/32GB x 1
- WiFi Antenna x 1
- Printed Safety Precautions x 1