5V is widely used for mobile phone charging and also microcontroller power supply. With this mobile booster charger module, you can build your own power bank using 2xAAA battery or rechargeable Li-ion/Li-po battery. It uses switching booster IC to output 5V.
It comes with type A female socket where you can plug standard USB cable and get 5V from it. Connect battery from 2.0V to 5.0V to the IN+ and IN- terminal and get 5V output from the USB.
- Input voltage: 2.0V to 5.0VDC
- USB female type A socket, standard for all USB cable
- Compact and easy to use
- No polarity protection
- Come with LED indicator
- Vin >= 2.0V, Iout = 600mA
- Vin >= 2.5V, Iout = 800mA
- Vin >= 3.0V, Iout = 1000mA
- Vin > =3.5V, Iout = 1200mA
- Dimension: 35 x 18 x 9 mm (W x L x H)
1x Mobile Booster Charger Module 5V 1200mA