The CC1101 RF Board is an accessory board that offers 433M wireless function. It features an onboard CC1101 chip and uses SPI interface for communication. The board is ideal for applications such as wireless data transmission, multicast, and frequency-hopping communication.
The CC1101 RF Board integrates only ONE CC1101, while at least TWO CC1101 are required to establish communication with each other.
The CC1101 RF Board is designed to use 1.9V~3.6V low voltage power supply only.
The pinheader pitch is 1.27mm.
Technical Details of CC1101
- SPI interface
- RF Performance
- High sensitivity (?111 dBm at 1.2 kBaud, 868 MHz, 1% packet error rate)
- Low current consumption (14.7 mA in RX, 1.2 kBaud, 868 MHz)
- Programmable output power up to +10 dBm for all supported frequencies
- Excellent receiver selectivity and blocking performance
- Programmable data rate from 1.2 to 500 kBaud
- Frequency bands: 300-348 MHz, 387-464 MHz and 779-928 MHz
- Analog Features
- 2-FSK, GFSK, and MSK supported as well as OOK and flexible ASK shaping
- Suitable for frequency hopping systems due to a fast settling frequency synthesizer: 90us settling time
- Automatic Frequency Compensation (AFC) can be used to align the frequency synthesizer to the received center frequency
- Integrated analog temperature sensor
- Digital Features
- Flexible support for packet oriented systems: On-chip support for sync word detection, address check, flexible packet length, and automatic CRC handling
- Efficient SPI interface: All registers can be programmed with one ?burst? transfer
- Digital RSSI output
- Programmable channel filter bandwidth
- Programmable Carrier Sense (CS) indicator
- Programmable Preamble Quality Indicator (PQI) for improved protection against false sync word detection in random noise
- Support for automatic Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) before transmitting (for listen-before-talk systems)
- Support for per-package Link Quality Indication (LQI)
- Optional automatic whitening and dewhitening of data
- Low-Power Features
- 400 nA sleep mode current consumption
- Fast startup time: 240us from sleep to RX or TX mode (measured on EM reference design  and )
- Wake-on-radio functionality for automatic low-power RX polling
- Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFOs (enables burst mode data transmission)
- Few external components: Completely onchip frequency synthesizer, no external filters or RF switch needed
- Green package: RoHS compliant and no antimony or bromine
- Small size (QLP 4x4 mm package, 20 pins)
- Suited for systems targeting compliance with EN 300 220 (Europe) and FCC CFR Part 15 (US).
- Support for asynchronous and synchronous serial receive/transmit mode for backwards compatibility with existing radio communication protocols
You can also check our "Dokumente" for more information
CC1101 RF Board × 1