Microduino-Light-D1 is a digital light sensor module, which can detect the light intensity.
- Adopt TSL2561 light sensor, which has optional address;
- With high accuracy and high sensitivity;
- With low consumption, long service life and good stability;
- With wide working voltage;
- With small size which is easy to install.
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensorhub
- Technical parameters
- Programmable interrupt of which the user can define the upper limit and lower limit values;
- 6-bit digital output, and the fast mode working at 400khz;
- Programmable analog gain and integral time;
- Automatically reject 50/60-Hz lighting;
- Low active power (0.75 mW typical)and power down mode;
- Conform to RoHS;
- Measurement unit: light intensity lux;
- This sensor can be connected to the interface I2C of the core module.
1x Microduino Light sensor Digital