Sensor-Light-A1 is a photosensitive brightness detection sensor module.
The light sensor transforms the light signal into electric signal with the photosensitive resistance. Its sensitive wavelength is near that of the visible light, including the infrared and the ultraviolet.
- Resistance photosensitive element, with high sensitivity.
- Sensor voltage
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm;
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin Interface connected with sensorhub;
- Function description
- The sensor outputs the corresponding voltage according to the detected light intensity.
- This sensor can be connected to the following Interfaces of core: A0~A7
1x Microduino Light sensor Analog