The Joystick is analog sensor, which is used as five-direction rocker button.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Five-direction stick button, only occupying 1 analog port.
- Sensor voltage
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin Interface connected with sensorhub
- Function description
- It can detect the direction up, down, left, right and being pressed of the stick button.
- This sensor can be connected to the following Interfaces of the core: A0~A7
1x Microduino Joystick sensor