Sensor-IR-receiver is an infrared receiving sensor.
Sensor-IR-Receiver contains a semiconductor device, which can turn the infrared light signal into electrical signal. Its core part is a PN junction with special material. Compared with the ordinary diode, it adopts great change in structure with a larger infrared receiving area, which makes the current increase accordingly.
- Pulse type;
- Long receiving distance and strong anti-interference ability;
- With small size which is easy to install
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Electronic specification
- Working current: 15uA
- Working temperature: -20~85?
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin Interface connected with sensorhub
- Technical parameters
- The wave length is between 0.76?1.5μm
- This sensor can be connected to the following Interfaces of the core: D2~D13,A0~A7
1x Microduino IR receiver sensor