mCookie Sensor-Hall is a linear hall sensor, which can detect the strength and polarity of the magnetic field.
Sensor hall is a magnetic field sensor based on Hall effect.
Hall effect is a kind of magnetoelectric effect, which is found by Hall?A.H.Hall?on 1879 when he was studying the conduction mechanism of the metal.
- With high detection sensitivity, and stability.
- A linear hall sensor with a polarity.
- With small size which is easy to install.
- Sensor voltage
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm;
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin 1,27mm Interface connected with sensorhub;
- Function description
- This sensor is 10-bit ADC?0~1023?, and the static value that the pin IO1 gets is 512;
- The strength of the magnetism changes according to south and north poles;
- If get close to the hall circuit from the back with the N pole, the output voltage will reduce, and the analog value will reduce?512~0?, too;
- If get close with S pole from the back, the output voltage will increase and the analog input value will increase?512~1023?, too;
- If from the front, the output state is opposite to from the back.
- This sensor can be connected with the following Interfaces of the core: A0~A7.
1x Microduino Hall effect sensor