The Crash Sensor is used to detect whether a crash has happened, and it can be also named crash signal sensor.
- With small size, which is easy to install;
- It can be used as key switch and limit switch;
- It feels gentle.
- Sensor voltage
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin 1,27mm Interface connected with sensor hub
- Function description
- The static signal of the sensor is HIGH. After being pressed, the signal changes into LOW.
- This sensor can be connected to the following Interfaces of the core: D2~D13,A 0~A7
1x Microduino Crash Switch