Microduino-Core is an 8-bit microcontroller development board, with the core of Atmel ATmega328P and ATmega168PA series. It is a open-source, compatible-with-Arduino UNO controller module.
- Small, cheap, stacked, and open.
- Open-source hardware circuit design, and programming development environment compatible with Arduino;
- Same as Arduino, Microduino can use ISP download line to program to?bootloader? flexibly;
- Unified Microduino interface specification and abundant peripheral modules, can be quickly and conveniently and flexibly connected and extended with other modules and sensors conforming to the Microduino interface specification;
- 2.54-distance parent interface is convenient to integrate into the whole plate.
- MCU type Atmega328P
- Flash 32K
- SRAM 2K
- EEPROM 1K
- Clock Frequency 16M
- Working Voltage 5.0V
For more detail information about this Product, please check the Datasheet Below.
1 x Microduino-Module Core 8-bit ATmega328P Development Board