Sensor-Buzzer is a passive buzzer. Like a magnetic speaker, it needs voltage with different frequency so that it can make sound accordingly. The pitch becomes louder when the frequency gets higher.
- Controllable sound frequency (eg: You can achieve the effect of piano spectrum with it. )
- Small size which is easy to install.
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin 1,27mm Interface connected with sensorhub.
- Technical parameters
- Drive with 2K~5K square wave
- The sound frequency is controllable.
- This sensor can be connected to the following Interfaces of core: A0~A7,D2~D13
1x Microduino Buzzer Sensor